Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Letterman cuts up on Oprah show

David Letterman, appearing Sept.10 on the season premiere of "The Oprah Show" brought a taste of his own show -- one of his top 10 Reasons I Love Oprah."

No. 10: She smells great.
No. 9: Without her, we would have never known that quack Dr. Phil
No. 8: She helped me start my wildly popular D magazine.
No. 7: We're yoga buddies.
No. 6: Oprah's incredibly busy, yet she always finds time to ignore my calls.
No. 5: She agreed to validate my parking.
No. 4: Taught me how to launder money in the Cayman Islands.
No. 3: Anytime I'm in Chicago, she lets me crash on her couch.
No. 2: Oprah gave me my first post-surgery sponge bath.
No. 1: She's giving everybody in today's audience a new house.

So much for their much-publicized rift. Manipulations courtesy of the Thought Police. Media management maneuvered by publicity agents.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home