Saturday, September 8, 2007

WELCOME FUTURE FANS

Being a "gatherer" of newsy tidbits that I gleam from news sources, my pile of clippings grows steeper. A filer I am not.
Social magazine's Personally Speaking column ignites my quest for news banned by the lefty media because it fits not their agenda.
I covered the Kennedy White House (Jackie for WWD) and worked as columnist and editor for the Miami News and the Miami Herald before starting up my own monthly called "The Good News" because 26 years ago Miami had no good news.
Now a slick magazine, Social's six issues draw like an home-UPtown newspaper with insider society photo spreads and popular local columnists.
Last week we launched my goodnewssocial blog, it's up and running, but I needed a blog to share gee-whizzes that stop me cold. Having authored three books, the last "Scoop du Jour", I love to mix news nibbles with humor. I love funnies so you'll get those too. We all could use at least one laugh a day. Keep smiling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home